Emilio del Giudice (1940-2014)
This page is dedicated to the memory of Emilio del Giudice who was an outstanding scientist, a fascinating lecturer and a wonderful friend. He presented his research on Water conferences every year from 2007 to 2013 – always very committed and inspiring. His wisdom and humor have always been an important part of the meeting’s atmosphere.
He was a theoretical physicist, a researcher at the National Institute for Nuclear Physics (INFN) in Milan, a member of the International Institute of Biophysics in Neuss, Germany. He worked at MIT in Cambridge, USA and at the Niels Bohr Institute in Copenhagen. His research interests related primarily to the quantum field theory, and the study of the collective properties of matter, to shed light on the nature of life. He is the author of numerous scientific articles. He was awarded the Medal Prigogine 2009.
Emilio worked so hard to explain physical phenomena underlying principles of the memory of water and a biological signal transmission by electromagnetic waves
At this page you can hear the sound of Emilio’s soul which was recorded at the Water Conference’13 by special device (download sound). If you want to share your memories of Emilio del Giudice please send the related materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also see additional materials related Emilio on website of Jacques Benveniste Association
Below you can see short list of his publications, which present his most principal works and show a wide range of interests of this Scientist.
- A quantum ﬁeld theoretical approach to the collective behaviour of biological systems, Del Giudice E., Doglia S., Milani M., Vitiello G. Nuclear Physics B251 [FS 13] (1985) 375-400.
- Water as a free electric dipole laser, Del Giudice E., Preparata G., Vitiello G. Physical Review Letters, 61 (1988) 1085-88;
- First Steps Toward an Understanding of “cold” Nuclear Fusion, Bressani T., Del Giudice E., Preparata G. Nuovo Cimento, 101A (1989) 845-849;
- Dicke Hamiltonian and superradiant phase transitions, Del Giudice E., Mele R., Preparata G., Modern Physics Letters B7 (28), 1851 (1993);
- Coherence in condensed and living matter, Del Giudice E., Frontier Perspectives 3 (2), 16 (1993);
- Coherence dynamics in water as a possible explanation of biological membranes, Del Giudice E., Preparata G., Journal of Biological Physics 20, 105, (1994);
- QED coherence and the thermodynamics of water, Arani R., Bono I., Del Giudice E., Preparata G., Int. J. Mod. Phys. B9, 1813, (1995);
- Neutron stars and the coherent nuclear interaction, Del Giudice E., Gualdi C., Mangano G., Mele R., Miele G., Preparata G., International Journal of Modern Physics D4, 531, (1995);
- A further look at waveguide lasers, Del Giudice E., Mele R., Preparata G., Sanvito S., Fontana., IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, 34, 2403-2412, (1997);
- Sonoluminescence Unveiled? M. Buzzacchi, E. Del Giudice, G. Preparata. MITH-98/6, arXiv:quant-ph/9804006v1 2 Apr 1998.
- Coherence of the Glassy State, Buzzacchi M., Del Giudice E., Preparata G., International Journal of Modern Physics, B16, 3771-3786, (2002);
- On the “unreasonable” eﬀects of ELF magnetic ﬁeld upon a system of ions, Del Giudice E., Preparata G., Fleischmann M., Talpo G., Bioelectromagnetcs, 23, 522-530, (2002);
- Coherent Quantum Electrodynamics in Living Matter Emilio Del Giudice; Antonella De Ninno; Martin
- Fleischmann; Giuliano Mengoli; Marziale Milani; Getullio Talpo; Giuseppe Vitiello; Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine (formerly Electro- and Magnetobiology) 24, no. 3 (2005): 199-210
- Role of the electromagnetic ﬁeld in the formation of domains in the process of symmetry – breaking phase transitions, Del Giudice E., Vitiello G., Physical Review , A74, 022105 (1-9), (2006);
- Quantum Fluctuations, Gauge Freedom and mesoscopic/macroscopic Stability, Del Giudice E., Vitiello G., Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 87, 012009, (2007);
- Evidence of Coherent Nuclear Reactions in Condensed Matter, De Ninno A., Del Giudice E., Frattolillo A., American Chemical Society Symposium Series, Low Energy Nuclear Reactions Sourcebook (eds J. Marwan, S. Krivit). Oxford University Press, (2008);
- Water and the Autocatalysis in Living Matter, Del Giudice E., Tedeschi A., Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, Vol.28 , issue 1, 46 (2009);
List of recents papers of Emilio:
- Del Giudice E.; Tedeschi A. Water and the autocatalysis in living matter, ElectromagnBiol Med, 2009, 28, 46-52.
- Del Giudice, E.; Preparata, G.; Fleischmann, M.; QED coherence and electrolyte solution. The Journal of Electroanalytic Chemistry,2000, 482, 110-116.
- Arani, R.; Bono, I.; Del Giudice, E.; Preparata, G. QED Coherence and the thermodynamics of water, Int. J. Mod. Phys., 1995, B, 9, 1813
- Del Giudice, E.; Preparata,E. A new QED picture of water, understanding a few fascinating phenomena, Sassaroli et al. eds., Macroscopic Quantum Coherence, World Scientific, 1998, 49-64
- Del Giudice, E.; Preparata, G. Coherent Electrodinamics in water, J.Sculte, C. Endlers editors, Fundamental Research in Ultralight Dilution and Homeopathy, Kluwer, 1998, 89-103.
- Del Giudice, E.; Preparata, G.; Vitiello, G. Water as a Free Electric Dipole Laser, Physical Review Letter, 1988, n°9, 1085-1088.
- I. Bono, E. Del Giudice, L. Gamberale, and M. Henry, “Emergence of the coherent structure of liquid,” Water, vol. 4, pp. 510–532, 2012.
- Del Giudice, E; Tedeschi, A; Vitiello , G; Voeikov, V. The origin and the special role of coherent water in living systems, Fields of the Cell, 2014: 91-107 ISBN: 978-81-308-0544-3 Editors: Daniel Fels and Michal Cifra
- Del Giudice E.; Spinetti P.R.; Tedeschi A. Water dynamics at the root of metamorphosis in living organisms. Water, 2010, 2, 566-586.
- Del Giudice E., Tedeschi A., Vitiello G., Voeikov V. 2013, Coherent structures in liquid water close to hydrophilic surfaces , Journal of Physics.: Conference Series 442 , article ID 012028
- Voeikov V.; Del Giudice E. Water respiration: the base of the living state, Water Journal Org, 2009, 1, 52-75.
- Montagnier L.; Aıssa J.; Del Giudice, E.; Lavallee C.; Tedeschi A.; Vitiello, G. DNA waves and water, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2011, 306, 1, Article ID 012007.
- Del Giudice, E.; Stefanini, P.; Tedeschi, A.; Vitiello, G. The interplay of biomolecules and water at the origin of the active behavior of living organisms, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2011, 329, 012001
- Buzzacchi, M.; Del Giudice, E.; Preparata, G. Coherence of the Glassy State. International Journal of Modern Physics B, 2002, 16, 3771-3786.