Letter to Facebook
To: Mark Zuckerberg & David Fischer
From: A global scientific community of physicists, chemists, biologists, doctors and researchers representing the non-profit* Conference on the Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water.
We would very much appreciate your support in broadening the coverage of our unique multinational event: Conference on The Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water, a platform for scientists to report their recent research on the physical and biological properties of water. Water is the source of all life and is often called the most mysterious substance on Earth.
Would you be willing to support this important science initiative by promoting our Facebook page to boost our posts in order to reach as wide an audience as possible? We would be delighted if Facebook matched our $500 budget with a $500 ad campaign credit.
The eleventh annual conference will be held this year in Sofia, Bulgaria, on October 6th-9th 2016. Our annual international conference is expected to gather more than one hundred scientists and doctors from around the world, including Nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier, Professor of Life Sciences and Biotechnology at Shanghai Jiai Tong University. Professor Montagnier's discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) revolutionized the treatment of AIDS.
The conference is chaired by Gerald H. Pollack, professor of bioengineering at the University of Washington, who discovered the fourth phase of water, known as "EZ water" and hailed by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho as “the most significant scientific discovery of this century.” Professor Pollack's discovery has profound implications for biology and sheds new light on the inner workings of cells, which are composed mainly of EZ water. This and other scientific breakthroughs in water research continue to contribute to the advancement of science, thus enhancing all of our lives.
The conference presents the research of scientists investigating many aspects of water and we desire to share this knowledge with the global scientific community as well as to a demographic interested in scientific advancements. For this purpose the conference committee has organized an online broadcast for the upcoming 2016 conference via YouTubeLive, which will be promoted via our Facebook crowd source page:
The promotion dates for the conference broadcast will run from September 15 through October 9th.
We hope you find inspiration in our efforts and will join us in advocating this important work.
Thank you for your consideration,
Water Conference Organization Committee
*DST Foundation, a non-profit, charitable organization, implements innovative projects to promote scientific developments to the global market and organizes the annual Conference on The Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water.
Tasks of the DST Foundation:
• Distribution of information concerning medical and technological innovations
• Practical involvement of scientists and doctors in the projects
• Fundraising to make the necessary research possible
Signatures supporting proposal:
1. Gerald H. Pollack, PhD, Professor, University of Washington, USA.
2. Magdalena Kowacz, PhD, Assistant ProfessoInstitute of Catalysis and Surface, Poland.
3. Alex Pope, Retired Aerospace Engineer, NASA – Johnson Space Center (to 2007), USA.
4. Konstantin Korotkov, University of St. Petersburg, Russia.
5. John Stuart Reid, Research Director of Sonic Age Ltd, UK.
6. James J. Hurtak, PH.D., Academy for Future Science, USA.
7. Marc Cohen, PhD, Professor, School of Health and Biomedical Sciences, RMIT University, Australia.
8. Vladimir Korenbaum, Pacific Oceanologic Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia.
9. Gary Robert Buchanan, Director of Wave Front Bioresonance Research & Development, Steamboat Healing Center, 16010 S. Virginia St., Reno, Nevada USA.
10. Curt Hallberg, MSc, CTO, Watreco IP, Sweden.
11. Dr Yosef Scolnik, researcher and adviser Weizmann Institute, Israel.
12. Vic Norris, PhD, Emeritus Professor of Integrative Biology, University of Rouen, France.
13. Elmar C. Fuchs, PhD, Program Manager Wetsus, European Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Water Technology, Netherlands
14. MJ Pangman, MSs, DancingwithWater.com, USA.
15. Vittorio Elia, Retired professor, University of Naples, Italy.
16. Dr. Carlos U. Haubi Segura, Professor of Animal Nutrition, Mexico.
17. William F. Bengston, Ph.D., Professor of Statistics, St. Joseph's College, USA.
18. Igor Jerman, PhD, Professor, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
19. Marcus Reid, CEO of Quantum Power Munich, Germany.
20. Beverly Rubik, Ph.D., President, Institute for Frontier Science, USA.
21. Thomas Wysmuller, Meteorologist, NASA (Ret) TRCS Research, USA.
22. James DeMeo, PhD, Director, Orgone Biophysical Research Lab, USA.
23. Ilya Digel, Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
24. Giuseppe Vitiello, PhD, Full Professor of Theoretical Physics. University of Salerno, Italy.
25. Luis Santana-Blank, MD, Global Head of Research and Development, Fundalas, Venezuela.
26. Glen Rein, PhD, Founder, CEO, Quantum-Biology Research Lab, USA.
27. Sunao Sugihara, Kanagawa University, Japan.
28. Vladimir Voeikov, PhD, Dr.Sci, Professor, Faculty of Biology, Lomonosov Moscow Statу University, Moscow, Russia.
29. Fernando Galembeck , Ph.D. Professor of Chemistry in Brasil.
30. Serge Kernbach , Dr.rer.nat., Director of research center of advanced robotics and environmental science, Germany .
31. Petri Federley, TCM Acupuncturist, Finland.
32. Jeremy Pfeiffer Professor Sympathetic Vibratory Physics Pond Science Institute, Colorado, USA .
33. Esther Del Rio, PhD Science Philosophers Degree and Biochemical Master Degree Therese D'ilor Founder and General Manager.
34. Anadi Martel, Iinternational light association Belgium.
35. Randy Mellaerts, PhD Bio-Engineering Sciences, Consultant for Pharma and Food industry, Belgium.
36. Harald Kerres, Patent information specialist, the Netherlands.
37. Dario Toso, 4th-Phase Inc., Italy.
38. Karen Elkins , USA .
39. Robert J Pascoe , Crystal Blue Enterprizes, Malaysia.
40. `Francesco Musumeci, Full professor of Applied Physics,Catania University, Italy.
41. Vitali Kalantaryan, Associate Professor dept. Microwave Radiophyaics Yerevan State University,Armenia.
42. Johan Kronholm, PhD, CEO at Kronholm Development AB and Development Manager at Water Innovation Accelerator (WIN), Sweden.
43. Nadezhda Palmina, professor Emanuel Institute of Biochemical Physics RAS, Russia.
44. Zvi Zeev Digidiz Chandler, D.G. Ways of Joy,Israel.
45. J. Shankaraswamy, Ph.D. Assistant Professor, Post Harvest Technology, Amity University, India.
46. Sarika Saxena, Ph.D. Associate Professor, Structural Biology, Amity University, India.
47. Roger Taylor PhD. Independent researcher on life energy. UK.
48. Trevor G Marshall, PhD, Autoimmunity Research Foundation, Australia.
49. Nikolaj Sorgenfrei Blom, Independent Quantum Biologist, Denmark.
50. Cecilia Mendive, Adjunct Professor of the National University of Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
51. Hagen Thiers, Qi-Technologies UG, Germany.
Grigoriy Andrievsky, PhD, Director of Science, "Institute of Physiological Active Compounds" LLC. Kharkov, Ukraine.
53. Gun Woong Bahng, Leading Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,The State university of New York, Korea Incheon, Korea .
54. Cornelia Renate Gottwald, Complimentary Medicine Therapist
HP Cornelia Renate Gottwald Ganzheitlicher Gesundheitscoach, Germany.
55. Dr Jean-Bernard Morez, Medicine Doctor ,France.
56. Dean Radin PhD, Chief Scientist, Institute of Noetic Sciences and Professor, California Institute of Integral Studies, USA.
57. Greg Nigh, Naturopathic physician and licensed acupuncturist, Immersion Health, USA.
58. Julian Kenyon, medical director of the Dove Clinic for Integrated Medicine, London and Winchester UK.
59. Alberto Tedeschi, WHITE Holographib Bioresonance Milano, Italy.
60. Aleksandr Danilov Russia.
61. Fernando Galembeck .
62. Jelena Muncan, PhD, Assistant at Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
63. Zeki Berk, Prof. (em), Technion, Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, ISRAEL.
64. Alexander Tournier, PhD, Executive Director of the Homeopathy Research Institute, Germany.
65. Vesna Pericek Krapez, senior researcher - Water Research Department BION Institute, Slovenia.
66. Paolo Renati, Material Scientist and Engineer, Researcher,Italy.
67. Lindsay Kemp, Founding Director WaterPeaceProject.org USA.
68. Anton Fedorenko, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia
69. Laia Gómez Carreras, Therapist. Of Ibiza, Spain
70. Marina Kapitanova, DST Foundation, Bulgaria
71. Evgeny Germanov, CEO at the non-profit Organization "DST Foundation"