New knowledge about Water will change your Future
Within the preparation for Professor G. Pollack’s 12th International scientific conference "Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water" а Round table «А bridge between new water science and practical application of IC technology" was held in Sofia, Bulgaria on 06.06.2017.
The round-table participants included Bulgarian scientists, doctors, government officials, businessmen, pharmaceutical companies, tourism industry representatives, heads and rectors of institutes, producers of water, wine, juices, honey, agricultural products, cosmetics, and others. Geographically the round table was represented by participants from the US, Canada, Germany, Russia and Ukraine.
- B. SURINOV, PhD, professor of Biology, «WATER'S ABILITY TO REPRODUCE INFORMATIONAL COPIES OF BIOLOGICALLY ACTIVE SUBSTANCES. Experimental studies».
- D. STASYTYTE BUNEVICIENE, Dr. of Science in Medicine, «USAGE OF INFORMATIONAL COPIES /IC/ OF DRUGS AND MEDICINAL PLANTS 2011-2016».
- S. KERNBACH, PhD, Dr.rer.nat., «Historical review of the research of IC in the USA, Germany, Soviet Union, China. Registration of the transmission of IC through communication channels and technical resources».
- M. LOGVINENKO, reflexotherapist, «Bulgaria – recreation center of Europe for the prevention and treatment of diseases». From the operational experience of transferring IC Medicals preparations to water and various Bulgarian products for the period 2013-2017 ".
- I. DGEDGEROV, entrepreneur, «The Bulgarian practice of using IC in growing strawberry».
- A. DGEDGEROVA, entrepreneur, «Practice and development model of the IC project in Bulgaria. The Bulgarian contribution to the IC project the transfer of informational copies of substances through a distance».
At the round-table discussion, D. Khristova, PhD Chemistry (Bulgaria) and A. Fedorenko graduate from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Innovations and High Technologies Faculty (MIPT, Russia), experience in the IC project since 2011, demonstrated the technology of IC transfer from a technical center in Bulgaria to anywhere in the world.
Round-table discussion was focused on the importance of the IC project for the future of Bulgaria and for the humankind in general. Suggestions od possible areas to use IC in a people's life were widely discussed.
The assessment of IC Project from professor G. Pollack : "New technology is changing the way we think about medicine" can be found at- www.waterconf.org/ic/.
Round table materials - video presentations and demonstrations of IC transfer technology from a technical center in Bulgaria, presentation of reports and other information is available on the website «The Global IC Technologies» www.gict.bg.
Quotation from a letter (dated June 23, 2017) New Zealand scientist Andrew Holster to Professor Jerry Pollack about the project IC.
"Hi Jerry, how are things?
...On the brighter side, I have been looking at details of the "IC" project. It is incredible! I must admit if I had seen this a few years ago (before I had seen the EZ water theory) I would have thought it was a hoax. I am sure a lot of scientists will have this reaction.
But I have been checking out presentations and research paper and I am convinced by it. I am stunned. Like being hit over the head with a rock stunned. The implications are fantastic. I am wondering what happens when it becomes breaking news in the public domain. I guess it may take a while, but it will happen eventually, and the EZ + IC theory together must go down as one of the great iconic moments in scientific history ..."
All the best,